good anime

Home Forums tv good anime

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Gorble Boggle 3 months, 4 weeks ago.

• Author

Snow Nigger
    Participant

Anyone else watching “Goblin Slayer?” Good shit, man.

I haven’t read the manga, though. Only just now googled for cool images. Is it worth it? I’m on episode 9 of season 1 in the anime. Seems like it’s ripping off “Attack On Titan” a bit, especially with the soundtrack and genocidal rage (based on fucked childhood) of the protagonist. But most anime/manga is derivative, I’m just glad it’s not mecha. So sick of that genre. Also the fan service in “Goblin Slayer” is pretty reasonable. Just fits a badass alpha vibe of a 007 style womanizer, so I don’t get taken out of the show when they flash big ‘o titties.

Any other shows like this y’all suggest?

Feelz Real
    Participant

Nice. Yeah, Goblin Slayer is pretty rad. Reminds me of Berserker. Which is on my to watch list. I remember playing the game on dreamcast and seeing the anime (vaguely) on the scifi channel. See it posted around a lot so probably great.

Gorble Boggle
    Participant

Urusei Yatsura

This is nothing like “Goblin Slayer” but it’s not Meccha or any cliche anime. It’s OG. I like it for a mental break between more heavy shows or political YouTube binges. Just cute girl that spawned a lot of the tropes in future animes.

Plus it’s on YouTube for free, so I can watch it on my phone without worrying about spam since the “free” streaming sketchy anime sites are only good when you have AdBlock on your laptop. And I don’t have a good protection for my phone for such sketch sites.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.